Saturday 1 January 2011

'I play my bongos, listen to Odetta, then I iron my hair. Dig?'



Hi hi, all you hep cats and cool chicks! Just a quick peep to let you know what this blog will be all about and why you should be reading it!

My plan is to fill you in on all the places, things, and people that I think are smashing. I'll be letting you in on my shopping secrets: great little vintage shops from London to the states as well as who has great vintage for sale online. I'll also be telling you where to go for the best nights out....as well as keeping you away from the worst. I'll be adding links to other sites and blogs that have great information on vintage style from duds to quiffs to war paint. On top of all that, I'll be sharing some bits and bobs from my own collection of vintage clothing, accessories, and research materials. Not to mention the music links that I'll be providing with each post to keep your eardrums happy and in the know.

For the mo, the fashion side of things will focus on my feathered friends, but don't worry boys...I promise get you in the mix very soon!

So stay tuned and stay beautiful!

Kiss kiss!

DollyBird

No comments:

Post a Comment