Thursday 31 October 2013

Housewife Horror..."Suzy Homemaker Was A BLOODSUCKER!!"

This past Sunday, I had another fun shoot collaboration with Kallea.  

Even with the loss of our makeup artist and hair stylist, it turned out really well.  I think you lot will like this one for sure!






Don't worry kids!  You're humble narrator hasn't really been bumped off by a Bloodsucking Donna Reed!!  I'm perfectly fine....except for the sudden craving for raw meat I've begun having...


Some other fun shots!.....








Some behind the scenes action......


The toile fitting.  That's the skirt to the great vintage Pendleton suit I showed you the other day!


Pip makes an appearance......





Photography:  Warren Verity
Wardrobe:  Ada Keli
Model:  Gloria Dixon
Set:  The 'Brady Ponderosa'

See more of our work in my portfolio @ Valley of The Dolls!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have a question about your blog! My name is Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your fun blog. Keep up the good work! Cheers, Andrew

    ReplyDelete